Minimango Terms of Service :
The Apps are provided to you by Amuse, a french company duly incorporated and organized under the laws of France, with its registered head office at 88, rue de la Folie Méricourt, 75011 Paris – France and represented by its Chief Executive Officer, M. Arthur LENER .
ARTICLE 1. DÉFINITIONS
- “Apps”: any and all apps developed and/or owned by Amuse, downloadable via a Downloading Service Platform, including but not limited to the apps :
- Car City Kids Coloring Book
- Car City Montessori Tot Games
- Car City Preschool Puzzles
- Car City World
- Car Patrol Hide and Seek Animals
- Car Roadworks
- Carl Super Jet Airplane Rescue
- Carl Underwater
- Kids flix
- Troy Letters and numbers trains
- Tom the Tow Truck
- “Content”: all information, text, files, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features, software, look and feel of the Apps, etc., and functionalities or other similar materials;
- “Downloading Service Platform”: any and all applications stores (e.g. “App Store” or “Google Play Store”) whereby you can download and access the Apps;
- “Service(s)”: any paid or free-of-charge service provided by Amuse through its Apps, by electronic means, either on subscription basis, continuous basis or single basis, including but not limited to games, features, content, plug-ins, widgets, downloads, or any services;
- “Personal Data”: any data directly or indirectly related to the living individual who is or can be identified either from the data itself or from the conjunction of the data with other information that is in or is likely to come into the possession of Amuse (e.g.name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or data specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person);
For any questions or queries, please contact us at: email@example.com.
ARTICLE 3. RESTRICTION OF USE
You must be 18 years old and above, or the legal governing age as decided in your province, territory or country, to access and/or use the Apps. Individuals under the age of 18, or applicable age of majority, may access to the Apps only with the involvement of a parent or legal guardian, under that person’s account (hereinafter the “Parent”).
By accessing to the Apps or continuing to use the Services, you acknowledge that:
- you are at least 18 years of age or any older legal age required to form a contract in your jurisdiction;
- you have the right, authority and legal capacity to enter into this agreement;
ARTICLE 4. PRICE AND PAYMENT
Access to some Services may be subject to payment. Please note that any price indicated on the Apps and/or on the Downloading Service Platform are inclusive of VAT.
Amuse is free to change prices at any time.
In case Amuse is offering Services free of charge, Amuse reserves the right to depart from or to cease offering such Services free of charge at any time. In such event, you shall choose to either continue to access to the Services for such fee or to terminate your use of the Services.
You acknowledge that Amuse may utilize certain third-party providers to collect or otherwise process such fees and charges. Any additional, separate charges or obligations you directly incur with said third-party shall be your responsibility.
ARTICLE 5. AVAILABILITY
Amuse will furnish its best efforts to keep accessible the Apps on a 24 hours / 7 days basis.
However, access to the Apps may occasionally be suspended or limited to allow repairs, maintenance or addition of new functionalities or services. Amuse will try and limit the frequency and duration of these suspensions or limitations. You agree that Amuse shall not be deemed liable for those suspensions or limitations.
Please note that access to the Apps requires a good internet connection and an appropriate hardware which costs, fees, subscription and taxes are independent from Amuse and shall be at your own cost.
You undertake further to not interfere with the smooth running of the Apps including but not limited to the use of software which aim is to block the Apps.
ARTICLE 6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All Content made available by the Apps, and all trademarks copyrights, patents and other intellectual property rights related thereto are owned or controlled by Amuse, his subsidiaries or affiliated companies, his third-party licensors, and/or his advertising partners. You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any Content, in whole or in part.
ARTICLE 8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law neither Amuse nor its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, licensors, representatives, agents, successors, assignees, employees, officers and directors officers, directors shall be liable to you or any third party for any damages either direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages (including but not limited to, damages for the inability to use or access the products, loss of data, loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption and the like) arising out of or related to your use of the Apps.
ARTICLE 9. INDEMNIFICATION
ARTICLE 10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
ARTICLE 11. SEVERABILITY
Should any provision of the Terms be held invalid or unenforceable for any reason or to any extent, such invalidity or enforceability shall not in any manner affect or render the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions that shall remain in full force and effect.
ARTICLE 12. GOVERNING LAW AND COMPETENT COURT
88, rue de la Folie Méricourt 75011 Paris