ARTICLE 1. DEFINITIONS
- “Apps”: any and all apps developed and/or owned by Amuse, downloadable via a Downloading Service Platform, including but not limited to the apps :
- Car City Kids Coloring Book
- Car City Montessori Tot Games
- Car City Preschool Puzzles
- Car City World
- Car Patrol Hide and Seek Animals
- Car Roadworks
- Carl Super Jet Airplane Rescue
- Carl Underwater
- Kids flix
- Troy Letters and numbers trains
- Tom the Tow Truck
- “Downloading Service Platform”: any and all applications stores (e.g. “App Store” or “Google Play Store”) whereby you can download and access the Apps;
- “Personal Data”: any data directly or indirectly relating to the a living individual who is or can be identified either from the data itself or from the conjunction of the data with other information that is in or is likely to come into the possession of Amuse (e.g.name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or data specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person);
- “Service(s)”: any paid or free-of-charge service provided by Amuse through its Apps, by electronic means, either on subscription basis, continuous basis or single basis, including but not limited to games, features, content, plug-ins, widgets, downloads, or any services;
- User : Any person which is given access to the app’s services, regardless of his status (professional or private individual), his location, the terms of his connection, the objective or finality of his access to these services.
ARTICLE 2. USER DATA MANAGEMENT
Amuse does not directly require any Personal Data for the use of its Apps. The only Personal Data that we may access are the ones provided by you (or your parent(s) and/or legal guardian(s) if you are under the age of 18) voluntarily, by email or post. We will therefore only use such data to reply you and offering you all the assistance you need.
Our Apps do not employ cookies or any technology that permits tracking of Personal Data. Therefore, be sure that Amuse does not collect any Personal Data about your online activities over time.
However, please note that Amuse is working with Unity Analytics in order to collect data to help us improve your experience with the Apps. Amuse warranty you that Unity is full COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) compliant.
In order to provide analytics for our Apps, Unity Analytics generates us an anonymized user ID for each user of the App. In addition to these IDs, Unity Analytics also collects the following personal information from our Apps: IP address and device identifiers (IDFV, Android device ID or IMEI if Android device ID is unavailable). We do not use any of these data generated by Unity Analytics to track users across apps built by other developers or to map users between different services, devices, or browsers on the same computer.
NON PERSONAL DATA
Amuse may collect non-Personal Data about your use of the Apps via the Downloading Service Platform, in order to help us improve our Apps and Services. Be sure that such information does not directly identify you and is for internal use only.
ARTICLE 3. PUSH NOTIFICATIONS
We may send you push notifications if you opt in to receive them. We send push notifications to communicate information about how to interact with our Apps. They do not collect any Personal Data. Notifications can be turned off through the “Notifications” tab within the “Settings” tool of your browser.
ARTICLE 4. COOKIES
ARTICLE 5. IN-APP PURCHASES
ARTICLE 6. LINKS, GUARANTEES AND SECURITY
Amuse shall not be responsible for the terms of conditions and privacy policies of other services, such as Downloading Service Platform, mobile software platforms, online social media sites and/or payment processors.
The access to the Apps and Services may occasionally be suspended or limited to allow repairs, maintenance or add a new functionality or service. Amuse will try and limit the frequency and duration of these suspensions or limitations.
Amuse commits to taking the necessary technical precautions in order to preserve your Data, including storing personal information in secure operating environments.
ARTICLE 7. SEVERABILITY
ARTICLE 8. GOVERNING LAW
88, rue de la Folie Méricourt 75011 Paris